Differentiation, Marking and Feedback for “Outstanding” lessons
This programme is designed to run as a full day INSET for your school, academy, cluster or federation.
The day is interactive and energising. Packed with essential, practical content it will make a real difference to you on your return to school.
- Using AfL strategies to aid differentiation
- Lesson planning to maximise learning for all pupils
- What HMI are looking for
- Marking and feedback as key components of effective AfL
- Self-assessment, self-evaluation and peer assessment
- Improving classroom dialogue about marking, feedback and targets
- Effective questioning; marking to motivate
- Managing the assessment workload
Typical timings are 0915 – 1530 with breaks for lunch and refreshments but these can be adjusted to suit your schedule.
We are committed to providing outstanding training at a sensible price. Please email us for details.
As well as providing outstanding INSET days within your school or federation we are always happy to discuss flexible arrangements such as a series of twilight events, inputs with smaller groups, lesson observations, consultancy, coaching and mentoring.
For more information or to make a booking:
phone: 0118 9797551