NLP Diploma Part 1
NLP is a cutting edge communication and change approach strategy enabling empowered thinking and trust.
- Designed specifically for education professionals
- For the classroom, leadership and 1-2-1 situations
- The very best in NLP change strategies
- Relaxed, inspirational training style
Day 1 provides the essential underlying concepts of NLP and begins to explore the advanced change techniques that can be applied to your situation. Day 2 focuses on advanced strategies for confidence building and conflict resolution.
The course is intensive and activity-based with links to ‘real-life’ work situations throughout.
Why attend the course?
- Practical and strategic approach to give support to others
- Make change happen
- Blend existing skills to new NLP approaches, increasing effectiveness
- Build trust and confidence in yourself and others
- Empower yourself, learners and colleagues
- Tangible skills to use in different environments
- Increased flexibility and options in difficult and challenging situations
- Adaptable knowledge for group and individual situations
What will I learn?
- The foundations of NLP
- Increased sensory awareness and rapport building
- Target setting and forward thinking techniques
- Rapid change techniques
- Secrets of confident presentations
- Internal and external conflict resolution tools
- Motivational language patterns
- To activate motivation
For details of NLP Part 2 please contact us
For more information or to make a booking:
phone: 0118 9797551