Effective Assessment and Differentiation
This day is interactive and energising. Packed with essential, practical content it will make a real difference to you on your return to school.
- Using AfL strategies to aid differentiation
- Lesson planning to maximise learning for all pupils
- What HMI are looking for
- Marking and feedback as key components of effective AfL
- Self-assessment, self-evaluation and peer assessment
- Improving classroom dialogue about marking, feedback and targets
- Effective questioning; marking to motivate
- Managing the assessment workload
What delegates say
“Absolutely fantastic. Really easy to listen to.”
Katy Paternoster, Hamford Primary School
“The best course I have been on in 11 years teaching.”
David Ashworth, Bury Girls Grammar School
Further dates will be announced shortly. Please contact us using the form below to be notified:
This programme may also be delivered as an INSET day within your school or federation. Please email us for details.
Delegate registration is from 0900. Coffee, tea and pastries are served on arrival. The first session begins at 0930 and the day finishes at 1530.
Refreshments are available throughout the day and a buffet lunch including vegetarian options is served.
For more information or to make a booking:
phone: 0118 9797551