Transforming learning in Year 7
This day is interactive and energising and is designed for anyone who works with Year 7 students in a pastoral, curriculum or leadership role.
Discover tried and tested ways to help Year 7 students to make a successful transition into Key Stage 3, developing strong foundations for their time in your school.
Packed with essential, practical content, this course will make a real difference to your Year 7s!
- How to develop “self-propelled” independent learners who thrive on challenge
- Why the right learning environments are essential and how to create them
- The importance of aspiration and how to nurture it
- What are the skills, knowledge and attributes of successful Year7 students and how can you help your cohort to develop them?
- How to overcome barriers to achievement and progress in Year 7 students
The course provides delegates with a wealth of whole school approaches, year group strategies and classroom based tools which raise the achievement and increase the confidence of Year 7 students.
Further dates will be announced shortly. Please contact us using the form below to be notified:
This programme may also be delivered as an INSET day within your school or federation. Please email us for details.
For more information or to make a booking:
phone: 0118 9797551